About Betty Vogt
As a long time resident of the Lake Minnetonka/Orono area, Betty has enjoyed 35+ years in residential sales. Applying her expertise and knowledge of the real estate industry, Betty provides unsurpassed customer service to her clients. Specializing in upper bracket markets, Betty prides herself on being a member of the Global Luxury Division for 35+ years. She feels the networking of Coldwell Banker Realty is unparalleled in the industry! This key element enables Betty to offer information to her clients on properties before they are listed, keeping her on the leading edge of the market. Besides real estate, other interests include family, tennis, golf, pickleball and serving on several boards and committees in the western communities.
- Ranked in the Top 50 Sales Associates in 2010, 2008
- Ranked Among the Top 1% in Sales Nationally in 2007
- Ranked 27th in Sales in Coldwell Banker Realty’s Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Offices in 2007
- NRT’s Top 1,000 Sales Associates in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006
- $15 Million Dollar Month in February 2007
- $5 Million Dollar Month in June 2010
- $4 Million Dollar Month in May 2014
- Member of the Global Luxury Division for 35+ years.
- Active Member of Springhill Golf
- Past Board of Directors of LaFayette Club
- Past Chairman and Member of Many Non Profit Tennis Organizations